December 10, 2010

0 Make Address Bar Runs

There was writing in my guest book, whose contents "hmm .. this blog is good enough." And after I read it, I became more enthusiasm for the post. Thank you for visitors to comment through my guest book. So I'll post about how to make the address bar of our blog runs like on my blog. How:

1. Login to the blog, then Layout and choose edit HTML
2. Search code </head> by pressing ctrl + F on your keyboard
3. If you have found then copy the code below and put the above code </head>

<SCRIPT language='JavaScript'>
var txt=&quot;..::Landung.Share::.. &quot;;
var kecepatan=170;var segarkan=null;function bergerak() { document.title=txt;
txt=txt.substring(1,txt.length)+txt.charAt(0);
segarkan=setTimeout(&quot;bergerak()&quot;,kecepatan);}bergerak();

note : Written in bold letters is replaced with your own writing

Related Post

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Free Web Hosting