December 3, 2010

0 Maximizing Our Blog

I just created a blog and want to post what confused me to add my post for my blog quickly indexed and many visitors. After turning the brain (looking for ideas for posted), my brain can not possibly be played ... hehehe .. ! I was only figurative. ? Now all of a sudden I got the idea from nowhere, and the idea of how to maximize our blog search engine. There are many ways, one of them:
1. Click here on your browser
2. Fill Column "Blog Name" content with "Name Your Blog" example: Landung.Share
3. In the column "Blog URL" content with "Url Your Blog" example: http://landungtj.blogspot.com/
4. And the only column "Blog RSS" just vacated by choice only
5. After that click "Check All" to enable all services
6. Finally click "Ping My Blog"

Hopefully benefit us all. Good Luck .. ^_^

Related Post

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Free Web Hosting