March 26, 2011

0 Tragedy Alexa Ranking

This time I wanted to post about Alexa. all the bloggers already know, whether it's Alexa. this time my post titled "Tragedy Alexa Ranking" why? because a few months ago my beloved blog switch to other Web sites, some reason why this could occur.

Therefore I am so lazy to update my posting. It's useless if you make a new post but the blog itself is transferred. At that time I was upset that my alexa ranking blogs diverted down until 1 million, originally alexa ranking is around 1 million into 2 million. Want to vent their anger but should be angry with anyone.

I have to get my blog that I have this dear make an effort, then at some point I tried to tamper with HTML. And the first time who want to know whether the web address (where the transfer of my blog) is what's not in my HTML. And it turns out there is, the liver was a little relieved because the subject matter has been met. But the question arises, how can I fix it?

For a moment I think, after a few minutes. Suddenly came the answer, it never hurts to remove the web address of my HTML. I also tried it, after that I save any error messages. I return to the original HTML code.

Thinking for a moment again, after thinking I find other ways of changing the web address with my blog address. And its successful outcome. Really happy because my blog is not transferred again. But it must work harder to improve the Alexa Ranking.

"The spirit, without the hard work we can not achieve what we want."

Related Post

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Free Web Hosting