November 26, 2010

0 Profile

My name is Landung Trijati and I was the third of three brothers. and I was born on January 30, 1990 in the town of Klaten, Indonesia. And now is take the S1 studies Computer Science at college AMIKOM, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.

Why I took engineering informatics ...? it is because I want to know and understand the very modern technology in the globalization era like today. a technology at all times, even the second time these technologies will surely continue to grow. So to follow a technology and technological development so as not to miss it so I went to college majoring in informatics engineering

Dream and my hope now is menyelesaian my study on time and with excellent value and fast to get a decent job. So that children can become proud parents as well as useful for others.

Related Post

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Free Web Hosting