December 7, 2010

0 History of the Name of my Blog

I want to write the history of the name / title of the blog I have created with great difficulty, knowing still a beginner. Immediately, Landung.Share is the title of my blog that has been set after several replacement of the blog title that I feel quite fit. And when I walked away as he thought fit to find the title of the blog and after rack my brain here and there eventually came the idea, why not use my own name and added a few words to describe the blog.

Landung is my first name and I am confused again to look for additional words, the brain play again. I was minded why not add the word "share" which in Indonesian means sharing, the goal of making my blog is to share the information I get from various sources in order to exchange information. then I've set my blog's title is "Landung.Share" and I've cooked once to use it. that's about the history of the name / title of my blog.

Related Post

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Free Web Hosting